This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 17 September 2012

Where's Damian? (20) + Seal Costume (German) + Der_Krasse

Hey guys.

Sorry if the title is a little bit long.

A few people have been telling me that their is a panda called "kanashi" (something like that)
That is in Panfu, who keeps making everyone's computers slow, and some people have had their accounts deleted.
Not too worry.
The person is a German Hacker. 
In the German Panfu he is called 'Der_Krasse;
And he's in our English Panfu. He's called 'Die_Krasse'

He is going over the top with the hacks.
So not too worry because soon he will get deleted for it.
Here's a tip:
Don't go to the city (that's where he is always at)
And yes he is a boy. I've met him in the German Panfu.
If any of you have had any accounts deactivated.
Contact Panfu about a panda called "Die_Krasse". And say that he has hacked my account and deleted it.

And in the German Panfu, they have fed the seal.



I don't know if anyone can remember but about 2 weeks ago I shows you this costume, way before it even came out. Well this is it.
I don't think anything else happens.
I just spoke to Horst, he said something in German.
And then I received this. I guess we have to wait until this Wednesday, to see what will happen!

And lastly. Picture Time!

Last week I were...





At the mountain
Congratulations to m237 on getting it right.

But where am I this week?



I will say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

12 comments:

  1. pokopet barn? (this goes for all meh accounts XD)(m237, mlkitty, m2371)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o i have library next Monday oh yeah and p.s its kanatashi not kanashi. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i still have my library book in my backpack o.o (i brought them yesterday) (and i finaly get to bring 2 books instead of one) (and i dont know of i should join running club at my school) (and im making too many () things) (and this is WAY out of subject CX)

      Delete
  3. Damian i got an email from the panfu team IT SAYS I GOT BANNED CAUSE IM MEAN(I admit i m a BIT mean) I am tring to find how long am i banned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!?
      You aren't mean at all dip dips.
      If anything, the opposite of mean.
      Do you have any back-up accounts?

      Delete
    2. yes but they are not as good as Dipuzaman I got Dip9,_Dipuzaman_,Dip_Von_Panfu those r all but not leveled up that much

      Delete
  4. Yes i have Dip9,Dip_Von_Panfu and _Dipuzaman_ and I am only mean when people make me angry I call them wimps,nerds and some times "Go to hwell I used to call people nerds for no reason before i had a blog but now i stopped doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good news.

      hahah, I can't blame you to be honest.
      There are so many annoying people in Panfu.
      When people make me angry, I throw lots of stuff at them. That's my way of getting them.

      Delete
    2. lol i wish i would use the slime hack but i dont have the download oh and ps how do i make sure the copyright team know that i gave permission to someone to have my pics or copy my ideas

      Delete
  5. and NOW theres trinty_HT0!

    ReplyDelete