This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 8 September 2012

Teleportation Device In Panfu?

Morning guys.

I never really post anything on weekends. (unless if I found something, or the gift/booster machine is on, anything clothes/furniture that is new etc)

When the Aquarium first opened. I stood in this pod. And it teleported me somewhere random in Panfu?
Then I tried to do it again and it wouldn't work.
But I figured out what I were doing wrong.


  • Go to the Aquarium.

  • Then go in the top right corner where the pod thing is, behind the desk (make sure to wear you're swimsuit, if you are not wearing the swimsuit, it won't work)

  • Stand in the pod thing, then away you go!

  • You will be teleported somewhere random in Panfu!


I went to the Mountain, from the big foot quest.







Hope you all have fun with it!
Remember to wear the swimsuit. It only works if you are wearing the swimsuit. 

The one and only. Damian101

P.S Take a look through the telescope now at the Old Harbour.
Bonez has gotten MUCH! Closer!


You can actually see him on the ship more clearly now!

12 comments:

  1. Damian PLZZZ Help Me And Dip Our Little Bro Went To Our Panfu Accs And Made Us NAKED If Their Is Anyway You Can Help Us Tell Us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do Cutey.
      The gold member cheat doesn't work anymore (I think anyway)

      Delete
  2. cool! i would of never know that thing teleported ppl xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damion PLZ HELP ME I LOST MY GOLD CLOTHS CAN U PLZZ GIVE A CHEAT OR SUMTIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if the gold member cheat works anymore. I've been trying to do that, and it won't work.
      The only thing I can think of, is that this Friday should be Gold Panda day.

      Delete
    2. oh ok but my sis told me about sumtin of havin another acc that is goldy witch i have can i use dat

      Delete
    3. Yeah I told her about it yesterday.
      If you have 2 accounts on at the same time, then with one being gold, choose some clothes to wear. Log out on both accounts. And the account with no clothes, should have the clothes from the other account. I'll do a post about it.

      Delete