This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 3 September 2012

UFO Glitch

Hey guys. 

There is this really strange glitch, where you can go inside Napasapa's UFO.
It's really simple and easy to do.
Just go to the volcano. And where the lava is in the middle.
Just jump for it/ or walk to it.


And you end up inside the UFO.


Guys I will post 'Where's Damian?' tomorrow with 'Gift Time'
bye bye

The one and only. Damian101

7 comments:

  1. ITS NOT A GLITCH ITS JUST (uh wait what was it again) ok idk y but its just not a glitch (and my room echos the noise it makes when i type since my room is clean now)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a glitch. It's something that's not suppose to be there.

      Delete
    2. not a glitch of it happens to everyone going through the green bar at the bottom of the screen is a glitch

      Delete
  2. can you go on the chat box more often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best to be online more.

      Delete
    2. what about panfu? what do you barely go on it? i've never even seen you on panfu!

      Delete
    3. Yeah I am around on Panfu.
      I don't go on it as much as I used to (which were all day, everyday)
      But if people live in different time zones, then it would be hard for me to meet certain people. Like it could be night time here for me, and I will be in bed asleep. And for some people, it will be the afternoon.

      Delete