This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 14 September 2012

Video Time (13) + Gift & Booster Machine

Hey guys

Another Friday is here.
And another Friday = Another weekend
Yaaaay!
To start the Friday off, both gift and booster machines are active.


The kitchen unit is bigger than I though. It looks so small on the message, just above this writing. 




And I now I think it's time for a funny video.
I'm not too sure if you have seen it.
It has been out only for 5 days, and already has 10,000,000+ views
Basically Demi Lovato gets owned by a candidate.
I will let you watch.
I do NOT own this video, all rights go to o0SoRock0o




What I love about this video is how Simon just laughs, like as if he agrees with the candidate. And soon as the guy says that. Why does Demi just say "Actually". She doesn't say anything else, like: No I don't. It's just...Actually. And have the barbie doll to back her up.
Also, the blonde barbie doll. Why does she say "who put you on stage?" When obviously it were the people on X-factor who let him on.
And the black guy...I'm not going to say the word about him haha.
But I agree with the candidate.
People really do work so much, and you have to give him credit.
But I also agree with him about Demi using Auto Tune.

Auto tune is a type of processor that allows you to change the pitch of voice. 
So in a way, even if you sound really bad. And you use auto tune. You can make yourself sound really good.

Have a good weekend everyone.
The one and only. Damian101

11 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    Nice Blog i followed your blog so can you follow mine heres the link onedirectiononpanfu.co.uk please foloow it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had a look at you're blog, it's good!
      I couldn't follow you on you're blog because there wasn't the followers section.
      To add it in go on design, then layout.
      Click add gadget on the blog, then on the 9th one down, there is a thing that says followers. Add that into the blog, so people can follow.

      I did go on you're profile however, and I followed you on that.
      So when you add that followers in, I should be on the blog.

      Delete
  2. i wathed xfactor 2! it was good! there was this one part where Britney was like ''HOLY COW YES'' and simon was like ''HOLY CAT YES!'' LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaah.
      I don't like X Factor that much.
      I just love the start when you get these people that are bad at singing. But yet they think their good hahah.

      Delete
    2. Yh thats my favorite part of xfactor. I like Americas Got Talent better though. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi damian did u check out my panfu wars crawls they are somewhere at the bottom of my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't seen it yet.
      I will check it out!

      Delete
    2. DAMIAN KANISHTI WAZ HACKING AND MADE MY COMPUTER SLOW SO I BLOCKED HER AND I GOT BANNED RIGHT AFTER I BLOCKED HER CAN U HELP ME AM I FOREVER BANNED !!!!

      Delete
    3. Wow wow wow. What?!
      If it's banned, try contacting Panfu about someone who deleted it.
      I'll tyr and see what I can do.

      Delete