This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Gift Time (15) + Sea Furniture + Crow Costume

Hey guys.

This weeks gift for the gold members is pretty cool.
It's another magic gift (last week, it were a hat that had a bunny coming out)
And this week...



Ohhhh yeah!
Time to do some disappearing.


Now you see the dove...


...Now you don't
Only if we could make Bonez disappear.
Oh yeah, that reminds me.
I think I know the theory about that seal costume.
I'm guessing this Wednesday, we have to help a seal out, or something like that.
And as a reward we get that seal costume.
Yes! Much better than furniture items!

And talk about furniture.
Today you will find some sea furniture, in the catalogue.



I think I will get some kip on that Row Boat Bed.
It looks comfy.

And one last thing.
I found some more Panfu clothes, that will be comming soon.
There is a crow costume


And there will be some Summer ones comming soon too.
I don't have a picture of them, but I know what they look like.
For the boys, there is: Summer Brown hair, summer Chinese Luck Shirt, Summer Green Shorts, Summer Orange Flip-Flops and Summer strawberry bubble tea. And for the gils: Summer Short Blonde Hair, Summer Blue Dress, Summer Brown Sandles and Summer Kiwi Bubble Tea. I may have gotten the shoes the wrong way wrong. But these clothes are real. It's just making my computer crash when I try to put them on. 

The one and only. Damian101

P.S Don't you think that Panfu should update the furniture front cover?

It still says 2011.
And it's getting towards 2013!
And I wish they kept the front cover on the clothes catalogue.
Oh God how much I miss seeing those front covers. 
FRONT COVERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment