This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 21 September 2012

Video Time (14) + GP Day + Gift Machine

Hey guys.

Finally, today is GP DAY!



And to top that off, today you will find a coffee maker inside the gift machine.


Wake up and smell the coffee.
I love waking up, and then you're nose is struck with this smell of coffee. Yum yumm yummm.

Before I post the video. I would like to say Happy Birthday to TeddyRulz2002.
Hope you have a great day teddy!
(And sorry for posting this blog post late today. I have been out alllll day. And came back at about 4:30PM.
I normally post my blog stuff, early in the morning). And I were too tired to do anything, other then sleep when I got back. 

Okay and now for a video. But, this week I have decided to post 2 videos.

The first video is an English advert, about a shop called boots (boots is a shop where you can find medicines,  skin care, hair dye, make up etc). Stuff for you're body let's put it as that. A pharmacist that's the word I were looking for.
And because it's the end of Summer. They released an advert about Summer being over, and having to get prepared for Autumn/Winter. It's a cool advert, and it made me really think that Summer is over, and now we all must get stuff for the cold seasons which are approaching. The adverts "Boots" make, always contain women in them. (And the store is for both genders by the way) And last thing. The advert always has the music "Here come the girls". It goes well with the adverts they make.
I do NOT own this video. All rights go to Boots


The next video is a song, and is made by schmoyoho. (AKA TheGregoryBrothers)
They take a clip from the TV (news, videos from YouTube etc etc)
And basically they use autotune, and make it into a song. They add music and all that stuff.
I do NOT own this video. All rights go to schmoyoho


Have a good weekend!
The one and only. Damian101

P.S Look at the scarecrow now. It's grown even more!





4 comments:

  1. DAMIAN UR THE BEST THX FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol whats with the nyan cats on the cant hug every cat vid!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too sure.
    I thought it were cool.

    ReplyDelete