This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 28 September 2012

Video Time (15) + Gift & Booster Machine

Hey guys.

I am so sorry that I have not been blogging.
I have been on Panfu, to manage my account. But I have been extreamly busy. Just so much work in my real life.
I will try and post all the late posts this weekend...I know they are late, but better late than never.

First, in Panfu both of the machines are active. You'll find a kite in the gift machine.

And the booster machine is on.

Because I haven't done any of the posts, I will post 2 videos this week.
The first video is really random. And really funny. The video only lasts 0:49 seconds.
The video is called " going to the store".
And it's this animated manikin, thing. And it walks really funny.
I do NOT own this video, all rights go to lewandowskidavid


Second video:
This video is another random video.
It's so much funnier than the "going to the store" video.
And is so much more random.
The video is called "cows & cows & cows"
And...It's about cows. Let's watch shall we?
Once again...I do NOT own this video, all rights go to cyriak


I will post everything I should have posted tomorrow!
Have a good weekend!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S Did you know that Panfu have taken away the blog links from people's blogs! 
Noooooo!

4 comments:

  1. :'( im not aloud on my computer for the rest of today! (i admit i DO spend too much time on it but , oh well XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. I spend a bit of time on the computer too.
      But I do have other hobbies that are inmind that I like to do.
      So I'm not going to be stuck in front of the computer for the rest of my life.

      Delete