This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Gift Time (18) + 2 Items Coming Soon!

Hey ladies and gentlemen

Time to open another gift, which is waiting for us at the tree-house!
Let's see what we have this time?



Awww I love hedgehogs!
And when you click on the hedgehog, it rolls up into a ball.




Reminds me of Louis the molehog, in Ice Age 4



Ahhhh look at him, so cute!
Where I live. We have hedgehogs everywhere!
There're the best animal ever!

Now moving on from hedgehogs, to 2 items that are coming soon to Panfu.

In Panfu's blog, Max and Ella were talking about a panda called "Risotto". Well I found something.

1st item: This item is called. Risotto_Firstaid. Looks cool.


And 2nd item: a Scottish Dog. This is a tree-house item. The item may be in the gift machine. I'm not too sure.

Anyway, I shall post another post thingy tomorrow. 
Bye bye

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment