This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 11 October 2012

Gift Time + Autumn Furniture + Something Else

Hey guys.

I didn't post Tuesday's "Gift Time" so here it is.


Some sort of creepy looking cloud.

When you click on it, it takes a deep breath.

Then it blows some wind.

Strange.

Next thing:
Their will be the Autumn furniture coming to Panfu in a few days.
Let's have a look at it.


I really like that "Wooden Leaf Table"
I think I will be getting that for my tree-house.

Oh yes! And the final thing to talk about!
You know how it is almost Halloween (In about 20 days time)
I think Panfu is bringing back the "Vampire outfit"
And the "Skeleton outfit"
These were in Panfu a few years back, but then they got rid of them from the catalogue. 
The Vampire outfit has a cape, vampire ears and some vampires vangs.
And the skeleton outfit has the skull mask and the skeleton overall.
I have seen what they look like in the inventory. They look different than the ones before.
Their could be even more outfits!
Like the witch outfit, or that zombie outfit!

Here are a few of them, I cropped them out of my inventory.

Have you noticed that they look different than the ones before?
The skull mask before, were more round.
The teeth had a smiley mouth on them.
And the ears looks different.

That's all for today guys.
I'll tell you more, when I get more information.
Bye bye!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S It might be Gold Panda Day this Friday Or next Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment