This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 2 October 2012

I'm Back! & Poll Winner [September 2012]

Hey guys.

I don't know if any of you can remember but, about a month ago I did this bike ride for charity?
Well, I have been on another one. We were doing it for children who are diagnosed with cancer.
And I managed to raise £1,307, in a matter with a few days.
I am really proud of myself to be doing this. (At least it gets me off the computer, and out of the house)

So now that I am back, I can start blogging again (sorry for not telling you all that I were going)
I am not going to bother with any updates, just continue from here.
So, today is Tuesday...Another gift is waiting for us. What do we have?


Great...My worse season of them all...Autumn (or what American's call it, Fall)
I hate Autumn. The weather is just wind and rain. The tree leaves turn from a lovely green to strange colours, and then they fall off. The only good thing about Autumn is that Winter is just around the corner!

Anyway, back to the gift.
When you put it in the tree-house, the leaves are green. But when you click on it, they turn yellow, and you see some leaves fall off.








The only thing left to talk about, is the winner of the monthly poll that I make each month.

The question were: What is you're favourite holidays/times of the year? 
The answers were:

  • Spring
  • Summer 
  • Autumn
  • Winter 
  • Christmas
  • Easter
  • Birthday
  • New Year
  • Halloween
  • Independence Day
  • Bonfire Night
  • Valentines Day
  • Cinco De Mayo
  • Thanksgiving
  • Hanukkah 
  • I Like Them All (ILTA)
  • I Like Most Of Them (ILMOT)
  • Other
  • And None
Starting from last to first:
#18 is None with 7 votes
#17 is Hanukkah with 10 votes
#16 is Cinco De Mayo with 12 votes
#15 is Independence Day with 13 votes
#14 is Other with 15 votes
#13 is I Like Them All with 16 votes
#12 is Bonfire Night with 17 votes
#11 is Thanksgiving and I Like Most Of Them with 20 votes
#10 is Spring with 21 votes
#9 is Autumn with 22 votes
#8 is Valentines Day with 23 votes
#7 is Easter with 24 votes
#6 is New Year with 27 votes
#5 is Halloween with 30 votes
#4 is Winter with 32 votes
#3 is Birthday with 34 votes
#2 is Summer with 36 votes
And #1 is Christmas with 39 votes.
There were a total of 72 votes within a month.



Thank you everyone who voted. 
And their will be a new poll for you to answer at the top of the blog.

Bye Bye!

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment