This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Snail Suit Coming To Panfu

Hey again

Sorry for posting 2 posts in one day.
But I found out that soon their will be a snail suit, for all of us to wear!
I'm not too sure when.
It could be a prize for the weekly quest. I don't know.
But here's some pictures.



Sorry that my clothes underneath were getting in the way.
Look at my feet. There is slime...Nice haha.
And no, this isn't fake.
I've done this a few times now. I have introduced clothes that aren't available. 
Like the seal costume, the crow costume. And more!

Bye bye again.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S I will be getting a year of gold membership soon! But I am getting the iPad 3 first. I only need a bit more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment