This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 27 October 2012

Some Good News + Aquarium Glitch & Underwater School Glitch

Hey guys.

I am feeling in a really good mood today!
The reason why?
When I went into Panfu today (about 12:30PM)
Some friends flew to me. And it made me realise that I have been missing Panfu. 
I got board of Panfu about a month ago. I went on it everyday, but only for like 5 mins, just do to blog work. And to see what is going on in Panfu.

But when I started to talk to people. It made me think. "Right, Damian. I should play Panfu again."
So for now on, I will be on Panfu more often. 
AND. I will be doing all the blog posts on time!
So "Where's Damian?" "Picture Time". The whole lot will be on my blog for now on!

I recently start a new weekly post for Saturdays. 
I show you how you can do the wall glitch, in a certain room in Panfu.
Last Saturday I didn't show one.
But this week, I have 2 locations where you can do the wall glitch.
The Aquarium. 
And The Underwater School.

I am really sorry if my explanations on doing these wall glitch's, aren't so great.
It is kinda hard to explain. It's one of those situations where in you're brain, you really know how to do it. 
But to explain it to others, it can be tricky. (If you know what I mean?)

Start off by standing on the very corner of the foot stool thing, where I am.

Then walk to the other corner, where I am. You don't have to walk from corner-to-corner in one. When you walk, you might automatically move when you get near "Freddy". It's one of those annoying forcefield things.

Walk on the walls. And have fun!

And second. The Aquarium.

This glitch is a bit strange. This might be hard to do. 

Start off by standing somewhere where I am on the picture.
Then double click so you jump towards the wall. Just on the part where that bar thing sticks out. (Where the red arrow is pointing)
You're panda should automatically move towards the wall a bit more. 
Soon as this happens, click once up on the wall. And you are up.

That wall glitch is a bit tricky. It took me a short while to find out how to get up.
Once again. Sorry if these explanations aren't very good.
It is really hard to explain these glitch's

Hope you all have a good weekend!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S Remember how I said I will be getting the new iPad before or after Christmas?
Well instead, I am getting one of the new windows 8 computers.
They came out like 2 days ago. And they look pretty cool!
I really need a new computer, this one I use is messed up and slow.
I did say before I were getting a new computer. But it were too much.
This windows computer is only £300.
And I have been reading all about it. And it seems like a really good computer.
So yeah. When I get it I will make Panfu videos.
This computer doesn't want to record for some reason. 

P.P.S If anyone wants any help with any achievements in Panfu. 
I would love to help out. Just try and fly to me, or add me, or whatever.
And I will try and help out!

P.P.P.S Here is a random picture of me and my bro (pintuska)
pintuska were sleeping.

5 comments:

  1. lol i just noticed ur wearing the zombie costume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah.
      I have that zombie mask, and the skeleton overall on.
      Also holding the popcorn.

      Delete
  2. Haha iv'e got an Ipad 3 and windows 8 computer its pretty cool when ya get used to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive got an Ipad 3 and windows 8 and Imac itz pretty cool wen ya get used to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Lucky you. For me to get all these items, I have to work hard for my money.

      Delete