This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 29 October 2012

Where's Damian? (21) + Halloween Downloadable Cut-outs

Hey guys.

The clock is ticking. 2 more days until Halloween.
In Panfu, you can print out some Halloween masks.




I didn't get a picture of what they look like.
But their is 3 of them.

  • Dracula 
  • Frankenstein
  • And A Pumpkin
And like I said a few days ago, how I will be blogging for now on.
Well, here is this weeks "Where's Damian?"
I haven't done one in a long time.

And to anyone who doesn't know what it is. Then I will tell you:
Every Monday, I will post a little picture, somewhere on Panfu.
The picture could be very small.
But, you have to try and think where about's in Panfu it is.
When the next Monday comes I will say where I was, also with a new location.
The winner/or winners. That get it right, will have their name but in the blog post, saying "congratulations to so-and-so who got it right"

So. Where am I this week?


I will say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location. 

Here's to a new week!

The one and only. Damian101

1 comment: