This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Sweet Revenge On The Scarecrow!

Hey guys.

I might be a bit late on some of the posts for now on.
And 'Where's Damian?' and 'Picture Time'. I won't be posting for a while.
I'm just doing other things in real life.
I don't want to be sat in-front of the computer all day. That's boring, and not very healthy.

But today is Wednesday. Like all other Wednesdays, it's time for a new quest!
Let's have a look, shall we?


















Ahhhh I hate these process bars!
So soon, when the bar is filled up. The scarecrow should hopefully be gone.
It's been pretty cool with the scarecrow being their. Makes the courtyard feel a bit less quite.

Oh yeah. I forgot to post last weeks gift in the gift machine.
So here that is (Bit Late)



A sweet broom to clean the floors with!
So yeah, I'll go now.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S It is almost Halloween! 
I hope Panfu does something really good for Halloween this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment