This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 6 October 2012

Video Time (16) + Sea Ground Glitch

Morning all.

Sorry for not posting on time.
I think most of you know by now that I am busy most of the times. 
But I do my best to try and post them on time. 

First I would like to say that every Saturday for now on, I will be making a new post. 
I will call it: (The name of the room in Panfu [Sea Ground] and then have glitch after it) Just like the title. 
Basically every Saturday I will show you one glitch around Panfu (how to walk on the walls) 
But this post won't last forever, as there aren't hundreds and hundreds of rooms in Panfu.
This is how you do the glitch at the Sea Ground. (sorry if it isn't very explained)

1: Stand near where the arrow is pointing. Make sure you are near the edge of the school.

2: Walk to where the other arrow is pointing. Click once to it. If you stopped walking half way, go back and try again. Try and make sure you walk from the place you started, to the place with the arrow in one. Then this should work. 

3: Click up (or anywhere) and you should be able to walk in places that you shouldn't be aloud to walk in. 

If this didn't work, keep trying. Or move a bit away from the school edge. 
Sorry if this didn't work. I have tried it a million times and it works for me. 
I shall do my best to try and explain it more carefully. 

Now for a video from YouTube.
This weeks video has to be the shortest video to be on this blog.
To anyone that hates Justin Bieber this video is for you.
(I don't mind Justin Bieber, I don't listen to his music, but I don't say nasty things about him)
This video were uploaded 6 days ago and already has 14,811,696 views!
I will let you watch and find out.
I do NOT own this video, all rights go to alanw3000


Have a good weekend!

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment