This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Gift Time (39)

Evening all!

I'm ever so sorry for making this a late post. 
It's gone 9:30PM here in the UK.
I've been out with friends ALLLL day today!
I hate staying indoors all the time, especially when it gives it nice weather.
It's been pretty sunny here...That's a first for UK climate!

So tomorrow is the day when ''Bonez'' returns to Panfu again.
I'll be looking forward to see what will happen this time.

Anyway:
This week's Gold Panda Gift is... (DRUM ROLL)


*Fact*
Did you know that pigs are one of the most cleanest animals!


This pig may be clean, but I don't want it mess up my tree-house!
I redecorated it a few days ago!

That's all for this blog post.
I shall...See...You...Later!
Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment