This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 12 April 2013

Panfu Quiz (#1)

Hey guys.

I needed something to replace 'Video Time'
So I thought about making something new for Fridays.
So, each Friday, I will a post of some questions about Panfu.
It's as simple as that.
Oh and the questions I give will vary, some might be true or false questions. Some will be normal question statements. And some questions may have a list of answers to give (Like on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire)
Okay, here are the questions for today:

Question 1: How Many Beach Balls Can You Find At The Swimming Pool?

Question 2: What Is The Name Of The Mini Game Located At The Beach?

Question 3: How Many Servers/Worlds Are There In The English Panfu?

Question 4: What Colour Were The Skis In December 2009? (Every year Panfu give skis at Christmas, like in 2012 the skis were purple)

Question 5: What Colour Text Does Max, Ella & Kamaria Have? (When you talk to people on Panfu. Our text is black)

That's all for the questions today.
And that's it for this blog post.
Bye bye everyone, and have a GREAT! weekend!

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. It's getting closer to my Birthday!



I thought I'd post that today because there's 101 days left to go.

1 comment:

  1. Damian I swear that I had that idea. If you don't believe me go on my blog and look for a post that has the kind of words ''I am thinking of making my Guess Who in to something like the Expert Of The Week Question that Panfu does'' Because you know how they do a question about Panfu?

    ~Cutey584

    ReplyDelete