This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Iris Has A Bad Eye! + Gift Machine

Hey guys

Today we find out what is going on with Napasapa...Or shall I say ,Iris: His little eye friend in his spaceship.



Before I go ahead and post the pictures, today, you'll find a fan in the gift machine.



A good way to keep cool in the Summer weather.
Now, on with the pictures.

























































To collect the slime: click and hold down. When the testglass is full, click on the frog once, and then the tube above your panda head will be filled up with slime.



































And that's it.
Sorry that there were lots of pictures,
I sure hope Iris gets better soon!
Bye for now

- The one and only, Damian101

1 comment:

  1. Hello damian! I discovered something interesting once i collected the frog slime but i`m sure you have noticed it too.. The pokopet adventure makes an sudden update, I didn`t want to confuse the adventure (although i think i allready did) but i gave the frogslime to Kamaria I hope I can still get some more for Iris....

    ReplyDelete