This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Gift Time (#42) + St George's Day!

Morning all

So, tomorrow we get to see Napasapa!
I wonder what's wrong with him?
I sure hope he's alright!?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Today, there is another farm animal at the tree-house



Now they'll go with the other animals.



They now have friends!

And for anyone living in the UK or other places that celebrate this tradition, you'll know that today is St George's day! Makes me feel proud to be British!
Hope you all have a great day.

That's all for today
Sorry that it's a short post.
Bye bye!

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment