This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Gift Time (40) + Fireman & Doctor Furniture

Woooow, 40th 'Gift Time' post and now over 40,000 blog views!
Thanks everybody : )

Sorry for the late post of today.
I were online this morning, but went out allllll day.
So, here's today's Gold Panda Gift.



Another animal item.
Last week there were a pig, and this week: a goat!



And today, Panfu launched some furniture items to go with the fireman outfit and the doctors outfit.



That's all for today!
I wonder what be happening tomorrow?
Will Bonez attack again?
We'll have to wait and see!

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. I really do apologise if I just randomly don't move or talk on Panfu.
I did tests on my internet connection and computer a while ago.
I did say this before on my blog, but I'll say it again; incase if some viewers didn't get my message.
*Because I live in a quite area in the UK. My internet connection is pretty bad. If you live somewhere like the city for example: You will have a decent connection. But because I live in the middle of nowhere, there isn't any sort of signal tower nearby. It's miles away from me.*
My computer tends to crash when I have multi amounts of pages open. And tends to freeze a little when playing flash games (Like Panfu)

No comments:

Post a Comment