This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 1 April 2013

April Fools! + Where's Damian? (38) + March 2013 Poll Winner! + New Poll

April Fools Everyone!

I've already pranked some of my family members today.
They COMPLETELY forgot about April Fools!
Have you pranked or going to pranked anyone yet?

Last week I were hiding at SanFran Panfu.



But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.

Ever month, I make a poll on my blog.
You will be given around 1 month to vote for your favourite answer.
In March in poll question were:
"Which Accents Do You Like Best?"
The winner with 11 votes was: English Accents.


Don't forget to vote on the new poll on my blog. 
You'll find it near the top of the blog page.
Here's to a new week, everyone!

- The one and only, Damian101

4 comments: