This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 7 April 2013

Panfu: Fake Level Cheat

Hey guys!

Here is another cheat I found in Panfu.
I can't see it on my screen, so I had to get two Pandas on at the same time.
This level cheat doesn't actually set your Panda to the chosen level.
It just pops up with the level name and level number.
But still, it's pretty cool.

Level 99

Level 80

Level 00

Level $$

Level HI

And that's pretty much it.
It isn't a major cheat, but pretty awesome to have floating above your head all the time.
Bye bye

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. Is it me, but the Gold Panda Forever is still on Panfu? 
I thought it were suppose to end around 3 weeks ago!

3 comments:

  1. LOL actually the discount ended 3 weeks ago now its back to 60.00 bucks back then it was bout 50 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damian I have bad news :( you will have to translate it though , but it is happening everywhere except with the German panfu and the English panfu of course.

    http://blog.panfu.nl/2013/04/08/blog-alleen-nog-in-het-engels/

    In short: All the blogposts in the future will be English almost everywhere.

    I can`t believe it.. Though i can read English now , many kids from other countrys are too young for that so they won`t read it anymore who knows mayby they`ll quit blogposting at those country`s ?

    It`s kind of a sad day for me because my friends now all think panfu is going to quit in the future I allready knew they didn`t have much money , but this just feels wrong.

    Also Bonez is going to trick us again but now with cheese to change us into a mouse forever.

    I really fear for the future of panfu now.. My friends will most likely quit because they`ve all been banned by now and I hear from German pandas that the German panfu has changed 4 months ago into a boring place..
    I guess panfu really shouldn`t have banned the cheats so good because it made panfu much more fun for pandas only the client makers remain now.
    Well at least they still visit the English panfu sometimes.

    ReplyDelete