This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 21 April 2013

Napasapa Is Much Closer To Panfu + German Writing In The English Panfu?

Hey guys.

On Wednesday, we get to see Napasapa again!













When you open your map on Wednesday, you should be able to see Napasapa's spaceship above the Volcano.
I'm looking forward for this quest on Wednesday.

And I found another strange thing in Panfu.
I did know about it ages ago.
But never decided to post about it.

When you have to use safety chat on Panfu (Either if you are blocked from chat or the chat has closed)
I noticed that there's some German writing on it.


  • Sportplatz = Sportsfield
  • Stadt = City
  • Schwimmbad = Swimming Pool
That's all for today and for this week!
Bye byeeeee

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. When my Defiance game arrives. I might be making an unboxing video about it.
I'll be getting the ultimate edition!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Damian! (: Since Deedstar got deactivated I made a new account called Deedstarr. Can you do the money hack on it for me please? ;3 I'll send you the password after you reply. Also can you add your account on it for me please? (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deedstar
      Long time no see.

      I'm glad you've got a new account.
      I still can't believe Panfu haven't given you your old account back!

      I'm more than happy to get you some coins.
      If you want, I could get you some items too.
      If you're Gold Panda (Or Level 5) I'll be able to get more/better items.

      - Damian101

      Delete
    2. O_O I Want Items too! C:
      I'll send you my password,after I finished sleeping, lol. Get it? Tomorrow? Nah? (Yawn)._. Sitting in the dark with my phone is really bad...I'll just go to bed. :P

      Delete
    3. I can get you items if you want, Faai.
      When ever you are ready let me know.
      Make sure to change your password when I'm done.
      And, if your a Gold Member, you'll be able to get items which are more awesome (Like rare tree-houses, furniture items, bollies and woobies etc)

      If there is any certain items you have in mind, let me know : )
      Oh and, the comment with your password WON'T be posted on my blog. It will be deleted once I know what it is. (just remember to change the password afterwards)

      - Damian101

      Delete