This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 4 April 2013

Picture Time (25)

Hey everyone!

It's been ages since I last made a 'Picture Time' post.
Basically, every Thursday I will upload some pictures from Panfu.
The pictures could be things like: friends, random stuff, people dancing etc.

*Note: There is quite a few pictures. I've been taking these for the past 2 weeks.





















That's all for the pictures this week.
I'll try and get some more for next Thursday.
I really want to start making these posts on time!
If you want a picture with me...Or on your own. Just tell me on Panfu, and I shall upload it on here for Thursday.

Bye byeeee!
- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment