This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 11 April 2013

Picture Time (26) + Gift Machine + Another Panfu Mistake + My Brothers New Panfu Account

Hey guys!

I only have two pictures this week! That's right...TWO!
I'll try and get much more for next Thursday.



But on the bright side, there's another little mistake, thingy on Panfu.
I did show this on my old blog, but I guess it will just pass the time.



(Sorry abut the mess. I changed the tree so all the items look out of place.)
On the catalogue the door is on the right.
But when you have this tree-house place in, the door is on the left.
It's like as-if the picture in the catalogue has had a mirror effect.

And don't forget that today the gift machine is active.
You'll find a bird house today.



What a great item to start off Spring!

And lastly: my brothers new Panfu account.
Some of you may remember my brother: Martin.
He did quit Panfu around a month ago.
He also got deactivated for nothing.
That's the reason why he quit!
Because I can do the item hack. I will get him all his lost items back.
He said he would like to have them back.

This is his new account:


And yes, he also loves Sonic The Hedgehog, just like me!
Now you can see the family resemblance, hahaha.
He doesn't go on Panfu a great amount.
But if you see him, just say "Hey"
Oh and, when he talks, he talks "Lyke dis xD"

That's all for today.
Bye byeeeeee!

- The one and only, Damin101

3 comments:

  1. Hey Damian I didn't write that I hate you. My annoying brother again! I swear I didn't say anything. Can you try to do something about him?

    And P.S Not Dip my little brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cutey.

      It's alright, I do get some people who hate me (Not too sure why?)
      But it's fine.
      Does your little brother play Panfu?

      - Damian101

      Delete
  2. Hey Damian.

    I am not sure why people hate you too? You are so nice!
    And Yeah my little brother plays Panfu.
    Why do you want to know?..

    ~Cutey584

    ReplyDelete