This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Fruit Costumes + 70's Furniture

Hey guys.

I did another little cheat (I've not done them in a while) 
And I know this months new clothes.

But before I post the pictures of them, here are this months 70's furniture, available now!


And here's the new clothes, these aren't available just yet.



And it's an all-in-one suit too. So you don't have to buy the items individuality 

Okay that's all for today...I think.
bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

4 comments:

  1. OMG how do u do the cheats! please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait will u know how much they cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will be 999 coins each. I were going to put the price in, but I wasn't too sure.

      And I made the cheat haha.

      Delete
    2. OMG UR RIGHT THEY DO COST 999! o.O HOW DO U MAKE TE CHEATS O.O

      Delete