This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 17 August 2012

Video Time (10) + GP Day + Gift & Booster Machine

Hey guys.

For any of you that may not know. 
Panfu make a Gold Panda Day. And basically throughout the whole day, everyone is a GP, with everything unlocked (accept the smiley faces you get on certain levels, and the achievement stuff)
Panfu make this once a month. And it's the first or second Friday of the month. So make it last while you can!


And don't forget that today both machines are active. You can receive a gift, and as well get a level up. 




Now you can catch fish without having to travel to the beach. Today I caught something...Until it turned out to be a woodlice... Yak! Nasty!

And now time for a video.
Because it's the tenth post. Today I'll post two videos.

This video here is really amazing. 
Basically this person puts a camera under water, and there are hundreds and hundreds of jellyfish.
It's really cool. 
I do NOT own this video, all rights go to naokiinoue


If you liked this video, check out all the other videos of the jellyfish. There's lots of videos. 

And for the next video, this one isn't very long.
It's a pretty good video.
This is one of the worlds biggest fireworks that has ever gone off. It's really cool.
I do NOT own this video, all rights go to TheBritishLegions


Have a good weekend everyone!

The one and only. Damian101
P.S I go on holiday tomorrow morning. I'll make a post before I go, maybe a few pictures from today, which I'll post tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. dude, go on chat box more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry m238.
      I used to go on it all the time.
      I'll try and get on it more.

      Delete
  2. Damion plz help me by the end of the month for the ninja achivment my memership ends by then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dip.
      Yeah sure, I would love to help out!

      Delete