This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 9 August 2012

Picture Time (18)

Hows everyone's Summer holiday going so far?

I'm enjoying my Summer holiday, but today there seems to be so much fly's out?
I got an ice-cream from the shop today, and a few minuets later I noticed a few green fly's stuck to it...
And it were my favourite ice-cream, Vanilla and Strawberry flavour. 
I bet those fly's enjoyed my beloved ice-cream!

And now I'll show some pictures.








If you haven't been in any of these pictures before. Let me know, and I'll do some.
Just make sure you are nice and friendly. I don't want to post any pictures with any bullies.
Bye bye

The one and only. Damian101

2 comments: