This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 11 August 2012

Argh! We Can Stop Shivering Our Booty's + *Notice*

Morning guys.

I don't really post on the weekends (unless it's something like the booster/gift machine. Or something important). But I would to say that on: Saturday 18th of August 2012. I will be going on holiday for a week. I'm not taking any sort of computer, just having a relaxing holiday. So I won't be blogging for a week. I will be back on the 25th August. 
So in a weeks time I'll be off.
When it is the 18th. I'll be getting up a bit early. So I will do a little blog post.
So yeah.
I'll say a little more when it gets closer to this upcoming Saturday.

And here is the end of the dance thing.
We all had to fill that 100% bar up. And now that it is full, we can see what we get for our prize.








I don't know if anyone cares here but the eye patch is a really old piece of clothing from years ago! FACT!
Okay guys, I think thats a wrap for this weekend. 
Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment