This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 6 August 2012

Thank You Everyone + Where's Damian? (16)

I would just like to say Thank You! To all of you out there that appreciate all my blog work. I have been making Panfu blog's for over one year now! My first blog post were on my old blog, I have a picture here of the first post. It were posted Saturday 9th July 2011



That were over a year ago!
How much time has gone by. 
Also I will add up all of the blog views. 

Here's the amount of views on this blog


11067
And here's the amount on my old blog


18277 
And if you add them all together you get...
11067+18277= 29344

My blogs have almost been viewed 30,000 times! Holy Jesus!
Okay I think that's enough of the blog. Now for 'Where's Damian?'

Last week I were hiding at 'Panda Hill'



But where am I hiding this week?

I will say where I am next week, followed with a new location. 
Bye bye everyone

The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. you are at the great hall at the castle. im m237 and mlkitty

    ReplyDelete