This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 24 August 2012

I'm Back From Holiday + Updated Posts

Hey guys.

Wow it's great to be back.
Now I really understand the true meaning of the saying: "There's no place like home"

Now to start things off. I best start off with 'Where's Damian?'
Last week I were at...



The Beauty salon.
But where am I this week?


I will say where I am this Monday comming up!
Okay with that out of the way, now time for this weeks 'Gift Time'
This week at our tree-houses's, there is...


It's funny when you click on it, you see a monkey swing by.


Sorry if it seems like I'm shooting by on these posts. 
I want it to be a bit sort because there's a few things to be said on here.

Now time for Wednesday's quest thing (which I think all of you have done)
so here it is.



































Thank God all those pictures are over.
I really want to get this post done, it's annoying having to post large posts haha.

Okay now I am at the present day.
Today is Friday (the day I got back from holiday)
And today the gift machine is on
This week you'll find a microwave inside there.


And it were a good thing I came back today.
I didn't want to miss this gift.
Now I can just nuke my food in the microwave: quick and easy!


Okay, almost done now.
It's Friday, time for another video thingy.
This weeks video is funny. (well I think it is). This mother pig flings a baby piglet with it's snout. 
It's only 17 seconds long, But yet funny.
I do NOT own this video, all rights go to alexabazid


Thank God that's all over.
Now I have to comment to all the people that have posted comments on my blog, since I have been on holiday. (I have to answer 20 comments) 

Bye everyone
Sorry for making it a rush blog post.

The one and only. Damian101
P.S In a few days, I will post a few pictures from the holiday.
P.P.S Can't wait to talk to you all!

32 comments:

  1. you are at pirate island

    ReplyDelete
  2. today im leaving for 1 day to my grandma's house with my sister. my brothers already went. and i want a blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay m237.
      See you soon!
      And if you want a blog, just go on www.blogger.com and start a blog. If you need any help, I am glad to help out.

      Delete
    2. ok nvm about me laving then apparently im leaving TODAY for a few days and don't you need a Google account to make a blog on blogger?

      Delete
    3. Okay m237.
      And yeah, it's simple to sign up with the google account. Just the basic stuff like name, age, all that stuff.

      Delete
    4. OK im at my grandma's house now and before i TRIED to make one but it didn't work.

      Delete
    5. and i think im too young to make a Google account what is the youngest u can b 2 make 1? and its day 2 of me being at my grandmas house.

      Delete
    6. Trying just making a fake age. That's if you want to do that? Most people normally but fake ages, so they can access things.

      Delete
    7. there's other things that i dont understand. duh.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. What other things don't you understand?

      Delete
    2. idk i haven't tried in a while but wait...i dont know what to do for a username i dont know what to do for mobile phone (i dont know why they ask so im not doing my moms cell phone number) and i dont think my E-mail will work for it..speaking of E-mails i forgot to check mine!

      Delete
    3. You don't have to add the phone number in (I didn't anyway)
      And you could create a new E-mail address specially for the blog.

      Delete
    4. i dont know how to make a new E-mail address!

      Delete
    5. There should be a "sign up" button somewhere, on the page. Are you using Gmail or Hotmail?

      Delete
    6. i dont have a G mail account or Hotmail i have a school E-mail!

      Delete
    7. O-M-G damain do u play ROBLOX? i saw someone on it called damainking10!...but IDK who it is. but still do u play ROBLOX?!

      Delete
    8. Hey m.
      No I don't play ROBLOX.

      Delete
    9. hm............................................................................................well u should its fun iv'e been playing for years and there's stil like 1000,000,000+ games i haven't played

      Delete
    10. Cool, I will have to try it out sometime!

      Delete
    11. recently i've just been playing build to survive robots CX lol

      Delete
    12. lol i changed the whole subject of this from getting a google account to talking about ROBLOX by by asking u of u played it

      Delete
    13. lol the subject keeps changing

      Delete
    14. lol awesome.
      Sorry for not replying back, I haven't been checking my comments.

      Delete
    15. ok but check this funny vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9jhGT2kXs4

      Delete
  4. now since im back in school but im in grade 3 i get on my bus at 2:00 instead of 1:00 or 1:30 i forget my old dismissal time.

    ReplyDelete