This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 13 August 2012

Where's Damian? (16)

Hey guys

In under 5 days time, I will be going on holiday for a week!
And I won't be taking the computer.
So that means I won't be posting for a week.

So here is this weeks 'Where's Damian?'
I will make a new location on Monday 27th August 2012. So two weeks today!
Tomorrow will be 'Gift Time', and the next one of them will be on Tuesday 28th August 2012.
Then there's the weekly quest on Wednesday's. There will be this weeks quest. But the quest on the following Wednesday, I'll post when I get back on Friday or Saturday (so it will be a late post on the quest).
There's 'Picture Time' There will be this weeks one. But after that, the next one will be on Thursday 30th August 2012. And finally there is 'Video Time'. There is the one, this Friday. And the next one after that will be on Friday 31th August 2012.
So I hope you all know what will be happening in the next couple of weeks.

Last week on 'Where's Damian?' I were at the 'Great Hall'.






Congratulations to facetheworld and m237/mlkitty who got the answer right.

But but buuut. Where am I this week?


I'll say where I am on Monday 27th August 2012.
Good luck!

The one and only. Damian101

15 comments:

  1. you are at the pokopet barn outside to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are at the pokopet barn

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are outside of the pokopet barn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all correct!
    I normally post the comments when I announce the next location. But ah well. I'll make a new location before I go on holiday!

    Congratulations!
    m237
    pokopet5
    mlkitty
    Hristijan

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know my panfu.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you both know your way around Panfu, that has to be useful for 'Where's Damian?' haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh damian me and mlkitty are the same people just different accounts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and now im also m2371 XD lolz i like having three accounts...kinda im scared O.O reply 2 see y

      Delete
  8. hey m237 i got a new account again XD well acculy its my oloko account XD im on level 5 :) but im almost level 6 O.O

    ReplyDelete