This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 3 August 2012

Video Time (8) + Other Late Post's

HEY GUYS!


I've been out of town in the past few days, and have hardly had any time to do any posts. 
I'll start off by posting Tuesday's ''Gift Time''.
This is this weeks gold panda gift.




The "Bridge-Bed" blends in nicely with wooden environments. I stuck it on the wall. It looks as if it just belongs there.


The second post: This weeks ''Picture Time'' I have a few photos.












Okay third: Today the gift machine and booster machine are active.








Which panda will be 1st? Who will be 2nd? And who will be 3rd? You're all winners to me!


And lastly: This weeks video (Yaaay)
If you don't know, each Friday I post up a video from Youtube. (as long as it is suitable)
This weeks video is about a guy who builds domino sculpture things, and at the end he (or his cat) knock it down. This episode he makes one that has 60,000 domino pieces! 
And I do NOT own this video, all rights go to Flippycat




Bye all


The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. I Miss You guys sooo. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too Lia. Seems like I haven't seen you in a LONG! time!

      Delete