This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 18 August 2012

See You Friday!

Hey guys.

Well today I go on holiday. 
I'm actually coming back on Friday 24th August, in the afternoon.
So I won't be blogging for a week.
But don't worry, when I get back I will post a new location on 'Where's Damian?'
I will post Tuesday's 'Gift Time'.
I will post Wednesday's quest thing.
I won't be posting Thursday's 'Picture Time', because I won't have any pictures.
And I will post Friday's 'Video Time'
So all of that next Friday.

Here are just a couple of pictures from yesterday on GP day!
















Some of these pictures were posted yesterday, which were suppose to be for today.

Before I go. I made a new location for 'Where's Damian?'


I sure hope you can see it. This has to be the most smallest picture I have ever done for 'Where's Damian?'

Okay guys.
I'm off.
bye bye, and see you on Friday!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S If the gift machine is on sometime before I get back. Make sure you bloggers out there, post it on you're blogs. I would love to know what the gift was.

P.P.S If anyone asks where I am, and they didn't read the blog. Could you kind pandas tell them I'll be back on Friday. (hahah I'll be back, sounded like Arnold Schwarzenegger) 


12 comments:

  1. Hi Damian! I was wondering how you did the home picture (on top of your blog archive) because i made one myself but with all of my friends. It would be wonderful if you answered ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teddy.
      What I did was: I opened 2 paint tabs.
      In one paint tab I had the background where I will be posting the pictures.
      And in the other tab I copy/paste the picture, then crop the picture. Then the in paint tab with the background, I pasted the picture into that tab. It's a bit complicating to explain, but that's as much as I can explain.
      -Hope the information were useful.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!
      Your Blog Is Awesome :D

      Delete
    3. No problem.
      And thank you! : )

      Delete
  2. you are in the beauty salon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are at the beauty salon

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are at the beauty salon

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw man! but this blog is awesome! the good part is: tomorrow is friday! so one more disastrous night and i can read something new on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. It's nice to know that someone likes my blog work : )
      Thank you m237. You are a good friend

      Delete
  6. so what? i thought yesterday was thursday not my fault i don't have to keep track of the days the the week but i want to keep track of what day it is until the 25th! that's when "where's perry part 2" plays! both par 1 and 2 are 1 hour! but i don't care! i can't just can't wait until the 25th! 3 days is just too long! i barely even slept last night! that's been happening since i forgot to cancel a quest on my third account i feel like the scary thing from it is right behind me O.O help!

    ReplyDelete