This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 11 August 2012

New Achievement Rewards *August 2012*

Hey guys, again.

Soon as I posted the post for that eye patch thing.
I noticed that their were more achievement rewards. 
But these new ones look a bit hard. 


Have a look at some. And if anyone wants to do some with me. I'll be happy to do them.
And look at the rewards. A haunted house. and then there's the red glow. But now it's gone from 560-700
WOW.

Okay I'm off to do these.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment