This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 16 August 2012

Picture Time (19) + Other Stuff

Morning guys.

Welcome to another post of 'Picture Time'.
That thing on the internet where I post pictures and stuff.
Here's this weeks pictures:
















cutey584, Dipuzaman and cjdipper1.
Those pictures of you waving will be the picture that goes in the friend part. 
If you don't like the picture, I'll redo it for you. And sorry for not adding it in yet. I've been so busy with this holiday stuff. I'll add it in soon as I have done with this blog post.

Okay so the next 'Picture Time' will be on Thursday 30th August. I'll try and get lots of picture for that day!

Before you guys go. I want to hear your point of view, on how to improve Panfu?
So it could be anything: New locations, more clothes, able to sell clothes and furniture, more cars to ride, make new VIP Pandas, more smiley faces, a space rocket that fly's you to the moon. Whatever it is, I would love to hear it. You can post a comment on this blog post, or anywhere else on this blog. Or tell me on Panfu (If I'm online). I just want to hear your opinion about it.

There's one more thing what needs to be said.
Now, every year in Panfu, they make an extra 10 levels. Like last year in June 2011. The levels went from 50 to level 60. But will their be more levels this year? Will it go from level 60 to level 70? 
And I remember last year, they had a poll, and we all had to vote on the things you want. And there were a few clothing items that you could choose what to have in the 50-60 levels. Like the robot costume. But if there will be more levels, what will the rewards?
What do you think?

I'll leave it there for now.
Bye bye 

The one and only. Damian101
P.S Remember tomorrow is Gold Panda Day!


10 comments:

  1. i think there should be a squirrel costume for level 67 or something like that (my bro in rl gave me the idea because he said something about a meowing squirrel XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow cool!
      That sounds like a really good reward to have!
      It would be good if you could throw acorns at Pandas haha.

      Delete
    2. LOL YH it could b in the "throw" section XD
      now for a funny version/my sister in rl's version of the song dynamite:i throw my sandwich in the air sometimes,sayin' ayoo needs more mayo
      XD LOL XD

      Delete
  2. and im all ready for the new lvl's becaz im already lvl 60 because of the lvl booster working today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm ready for them too!
      I just hope they do release some more levels again this year...

      Delete
  3. dude, WHO IS THE BUNNY AND HOW DO YOU TURN INTO ONE?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. something looks like a bunny:not the bunny's u can turn into on panfu though o.o

      Delete
    2. TE THING SAYIN' HELLO ON TE COUCH

      Delete
    3. Ohhhhh that.
      It's a robot dog from the gift machine from about a year ago. I just hid behind the sofa saying "Hello!". Making it look like the robot dog is saying hello.

      Delete