This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter 2013!

Howdy everyone!

Today is EASTER!


I hope you all have a wonderful day
I'll be spending most of the day with my family, so I won't really be online.
What will you be doing today?

Oh and thank you to the person who told me what will be happening in Panfu soon.
Apparently Evron is coming back! 
I've already got the reward from the quest, hahaha.
This is what it is:



But why is there a frog on the shirt?
Here's a hint: It has something to do with the quest.
That's all for today.
Bye bye, and have a good Easter!

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. The clocks have gone an hour forward here in the UK. The time should be 10:00AM. Now it is 11:00AM. I'm not too sure if every other country has done this.

P.P.S. There is just over 24 hours left to get the Lifetime Membership.

3 comments:

  1. Nope this time not Evron though it might seem that way .. it`s Bonez you know from the pokopet adventure .. And I guess we should have known he would come because the easter bunny allready warned us when we helped him. He is standing in the castle courtyard with a basket of fruit next to him though you can only see it when panfu freezes.
    I understand the mistake because Evron and Bonez do look alike sometimes but he is clearly Bonez because he is wearing a red suit and a black tie but mayby it is actually Evron in disguise.. Though i really don`t think so.

    I don`t know what panfu is planning but what i`m seeing is Bonez and he has used magic before so this isn`t really that much of a suprise. Also I think he will be using a frog spell against us so be prepared.
    I wish I could send you the picture but this is what I can get from looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most countries have daylight saving time but in the U.S. we had ours near the beginning of March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet
      well you learn some new everyday!

      - Damian101

      Delete

Blog Archive