This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Can A Polish Person Please Translate This Message In English?

Hey again

I made this post just a few minuets after posting all the stuff that went on today.
I were going to post this yesterday, but I forgot about it.

I logged on my Polish Panfu account for the first time in like 2 months.
And I got this message.


It's for the 16 of March.

The number at the bottom where it says 3 now says 2. Tomorrow it will be 1. And then 0.
I'm not too sure what it says.
I don't know if it's a good thing.
I don't know if it's a bad thing.
But if anyone can translate this. Please let me know what it says.
I'm kinda anxious to know what it says.
What does it say?
Is Panfu closing the Polish Server down?
I know that hardly no one plays it on their.
So yeah.
Thanks : )

- The one and only, Damian101

12 comments:

  1. thts what it says on panfu spain tht i just randomly joined xD lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow it's happened in the Spain one too!?

      - Damian101

      Delete

  2. Damian this is what the message says:

    dear panda
    Unfortunately, we have to close the chat. We apologize for the nasty message and thank you for your understanding. Chat is ultimately Off 16 March 2013
    Your team Panfu
    The number of days to close the chat: 3


    I translated it on Google Translator

    Hope this Helps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dip dips : )
      I would have done the same, but it were late last night when I made this post. Thank you!

      - Damian101

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's true. But nobody said why they want to close the chat and Polish pandas are very unhappy now.

      Delete
    3. I would be unhappy too if Panfu closed the chat : (

      - Damian101

      Delete
  3. Hey Damian. I am pretty sure this is what the message means in English:

    Dear panda
    Unfortunately, we have to close the chat. We apologize for the nasty message and thank you for your understanding. Chat is ultimately Off 16 March 2013
    Your team Panfu
    The number of days to close the chat: 3

    ~Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cutey : )
      Dip dips just sent me a message 4 minuets before yours lol.
      I read both comments and they both have the same thing.

      I wonder why Panfu is closing the chat?

      - Damian101

      Delete
    2. Oh well I translated it on Google Translater. So Dip did the same that's why we have the same. And I don't know why they are closing it down? And why would they give the message to just you?

      ~Cutey584

      Delete
    3. I'm not too sure why, we'll just have to wait and see what will happen.
      And I'm not too sure why I got the message, soon as I logged on it came up.

      - Damian101

      Delete
  4. They`re probably getting into financial problems so they had to fire a few unnescessary employees ... I just hope they don`t end like the website pandanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope Panfu don't lose money.
      I know that they've been making LOTS of cash with that Gold Panda 4 Ever thing. That's why they've kept it on longer because they know they will be earning lots from it.
      I guess we'll just have to wait and see what will happen.
      R.I.P Pandanda

      - Damian101

      Delete

Blog Archive