This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 7 March 2013

Collecting Tools For Manny + Booster Machine + Gift Time (35)

Gooood morning pandas... Actually it's just reached 12. So Gooood afternoon pandas.

I really can't wait to get my new computer. 
The first thing I'm going to do is go into Panfu, and catch up with all my friends. 
And meet any new friends.

And once again. Sorry for blogging a little late.
It's just this darn, slow computer of mine,
Blogging is one of my favourite things to do...And Xbox.
So when I do get my computer. All posts will be on time; I swear!

Yesterday were the start of a new weekly quest.

Look at that code. HOT_BUTTON_CW10_2013
Panfu have fixed it now though.













Once you've spoken to Manny, go to the Foyer, then enter the Great Hall and then sit on the trap door. 


When you see the skull fly past. Click on it, and complete the puzzle  You only have to do one of them.


When you've complete one of them. Go back to Manny to get a reward.





And that's it.
A pretty simple weekly quest. 

And today (Thursday) the booster machine is active.


I wonder when Panfu will make more levels. Last year the levels SHOULD have went from 60-70. And if they did some this year it SHOULD have went to 70-80.
I want more levels!

And here is Tuesday Gold Panda Gift.


Ohhh yeah. A bubblegum machine.


When you click on it, the turn switch moves. Then you see a green ball moving down the slide thing.
Then it comes out at the bottom. 
Just remember: Don't stick any gum under the tables. 

And that is pretty much it for this post.
Actually. I guess I will post the GP 4 Ever thing at the City.
I forgot to post it.



I know that were kinda pointless to post. But when you do Panfu blogs, you need to post stuff about Panfu.

Take care everyone!
I'll see you around Panfu very soon!

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. Some other Panfu bloggers are making or have made pages about Panfu Glitches.
I though I might make some too.
So I decided to make 2 new pages.
One will be "Panfu Wall Glitches".
And one will be "Basic Glitches". Like moving around while dancing, throw more than one waterbomb at a time. Etc.
These pages are still in development. 
They will be uploaded soon!

2 comments:

  1. This adventure will (kind of) be the same as the robot adventure... There will be a new room calles tool_cabin and you have to play a game called unlocker, i guess this is to open the door or for the toolbox. I am not sure if the tool_cabin will be a room that stays because the new rooms by panfu can be a little laggy..
    But it would be logical seeing where the tool_cabin will be.
    Also i am kind of worried that they will change the castle again but they probably won`t since it would take a lot of work although manny is talking about it I don`t see anything happening yet,though if they will it will take 2/3 weeks.
    I can however allready say where this new room wil be : the shed by the sportsfield.
    This adventure is called mannyTools so i`m pretty sure it`s not going to be special but you never know with panfu..

    If you don`t believe me just do the glitch that freezes the sportsfield and you`ll see manny standing there.
    Anyway I think most of my information is accurate but we`ll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dude.
      Thank you for the information.
      No I haven't seen what will be happening soon.
      How do you even do that glitch?
      It's been ages since I last did anything like that in Panfu.

      I sure hope they just keep the castle how it is. Why does Panfu always have to change everything!

      Delete

Blog Archive