This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 11 March 2013

Where's Damian? (36)

Goooood evening everyone.

Last week on Where's Damian? I were hiding at the Pony Stable



But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.

Here's to a new week!
- The one and only, Damian101
P.S. Sorry for making this a short post.

1 comment:

  1. Well Mother day was awsome i think its me Pintuska you like free gold Panda 4 Ever?! its really awsome as you know i wont get it do you want to know why becouse Pintuska is my Secret acc Any way thank you for helpping Panfu!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive