This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 28 March 2013

Panfu's Easter Egg Hunt 2013 (Egg #9 The Final Egg!)

Afternoon everyone!

Sorry for posting this late. But I've been out ALLLL day!

Today's Egg location has to be the hardest to find!
Harder than the one at the plane.
At first, I thought it were at the Beauty Salon.
But I went to have another look at the hint.
Then I knew where it were!




Changing Room





So tomorrow is Good Friday.
And on Good Friday we will get to collect our prizes from Benny!
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
Bye bye!

- The one and only, Damian101

1 comment:

  1. DAIM if i knew my account got DEACIVATED DX! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive