This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 10 March 2013

It's Mothers Day! (Mothering Sunday)

Today is Mothers Day!


I think Mothers Day is celebrated at different times at different countries.
I'm not too sure what it's all about, but I guess it's to appreciate all the work your mothers have done.
A day where mums are under the spotlight.

There is also something called Fathers Day. Just like Mothers Day, but instead the dad is under the spotlight.
Fathers Day is in June. (June the 13th...I think?)
Anyway, have a good Sunday!

- The one and only, Damian101

9 comments:

  1. Umm Damian Mother's Day is actually on Sunday, May 12th. Maybe you got mixed up because both months start with M and on a Sunday.

    -Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe it's Mother's Day where you live in the United Kingdom?

    -Cutey584 (again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's Mothers Day here in the UK. I looked it up on the internet, and noticed it were celebrated at different times in different countries.

      - Damian101(again lol)

      Delete
    2. OKay Then
      And P.S I only said 'Cutey584 (again)' because I left a comment and then like after 2 minutes I left another one :)

      ~Cuitey584

      Delete
    3. Yeah I know : )

      I said it too just for a little joke (Not a funny joke either lol)

      - Damian101

      Delete
  3. You're right. Mother's Day in Poland is celebrated on May the 26th :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow.
      There really is a lot of different dates in different countries.

      Delete
  4. Not too sure when Mothers day is here in Norway.... But its around March? Somewhere around there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet.
      So not long for Mothers Day in Norway then.

      - Damian101

      Delete

Blog Archive