This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 24 March 2013

Panfu's Easter Egg Hunt 2013 (Egg #5)

Only 4 Eggs left to find in Panfu!

Today's Egg has got to be the hardest one to find, yet!
I went almost everywhere around Panfu.
At first I thought it were at the Volcano.
But then when the hint said "before it flies away!"
I thought it were somewhere in Panfu with a bird...
THEN IT HIT ME! The Plane! That flies!
If you can't get to the Plane because you have already done the quest, then start the quest again. Or go to the Dark Room, and try to see if you can get to the Plane from there.


Plane


I went back to the Easter Bunny, and I think he told me tomorrows Easter Egg place...?


I went to the Pony Yard and checked both rooms.
There were no sign of the Egg.
So maybe tomorrow that's where the Egg will be!

Have a good Sunday

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. I won't be online today. I am out alllllll day and won't be back until around 9:00PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive