This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 18 March 2013

Where's Damian? (37) + Booster Machine

Howdy partners!

I'm going to make this a pretty quick post today.
In Panfu, the booster machine is active. A great way to start the week!


And last week I were hiding at the Hay Barn.



But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.
Here's to a new week!

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. Remember: Try and guess what my original outfit/style were. It isn't the one what I wear today (Suit, tie and black hedgehog hair) No-one has yet guess it - I'll tell you this Friday!

P.P.S. Cutey584 asked me if she could use the "The one and only" in her blog. I appreciate everyone letting me know that someone were copying my blog. But I let Cutey use it. I wouldn't mind if you use too, but I think it's best if you came up with your own ideas...That's what I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive