This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Gift Time (36) + Orc And Elf Costumes

Good morning everyone.

So, tomorrow is the day where we get to go inside Manny's Tool Shed.
I wonder what it will look like?
Could it be creepy? 
Will it be dark, dam, cold and wet?
Would there be mouldy everywhere?
Is there lots of spiders and spider webs?
Or could it look so good that you could even sleep in there?
Well tomorrow we will find out!

Today, Panfu have launched some more costumes for the clothes catalogue.


They look pretty cool.
I especially like the eyes on the Elf costume. they look really mysterious.
And those blue jewel things on the Orcs armour, they look really cool.

And here is this weeks Gold Panda Gift.
Now that I am Gold, I don't need to use my Oloko Panfu account to get the items.



Oh yeah, cotton candy. If your from the UK, like me. We call it candy floss. I don't know why, we just do.

When you click on the cotton candy machine, it will make some cotton candy for you.


Look, my hoover is running off with it!
(That reminds me, I have no redecorated my tree-house)

Oh and before I go. Could people quit blaming me for "Hacking" into their accounts.
I don't do that sort of stuff, that's kinda over the top.
Just because I do mods and stuff that doesn't make me some sort of nasty person that likes to hack into peoples accounts, and get them blocked or even banned.
If "Someone" is hacking into your account. Change your password to something a big longer. Try adding in number and symbols. That makes it more harder for anyone to hack it. But please don't blame me for something I didn't do :(

Sorry for any inconvenience.
- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. When I'm on Panfu, please don't talk to me about hacks/cheats and mods. Panfu always block me from chat when I talk about it. If you want to talk about it, type it in the chat box at the very bottom of this blog. Or tell me on a message on my blog. Seriously, Panfu hate me so much. If I did the money hack, Panfu have a go at me and reset my money to 0. But if anyone else does the hack, Panfu don't do nothing about it and just let them go. If you look at my money on Panfu I have just over 150,000. I got that money from playing the Magic Ice Diamond over and over again.

6 comments:

  1. I was on the English panfu once and immediately they were afraid they`re passwords would get stolen just by standing close to someone that has a money hack ... Well the German panfu is a lot better in this case.
    And about the money hack.. Panfu always has a special place for troublemakers(those who curse and do money hack) and they`ll keep a really good eye on them ,my friend was a really good hacker a bit too much because panfu was even researching how many accounts he had and deleting them all.
    I only got my money deleted after sending a e-mail to panfu about something that`s when they noticed i was lucky not to get banned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does Panfu have to been annoying.
      I know they are just doing their job and such.
      But it's so annoying how they think they can just fix and change everything.
      They always have to stick their big noses in and try and work things.
      Why can't they just keep it be?!

      I have an account in the German Panfu. I don't go on it a great amount. But there's so many hackers in their, it's like Panfu gave up on banning people. And there's so many people in their too (Considering Panfu is German)

      And did Panfu ever track down you're friends accounts?

      Delete
    2. Im guessing they checked if the passwords were identical or mayby they checked the IP-adress. That`s the only theory`s i can come up with.

      Delete
  2. Uhm .. damian i know it`s kind of early and the adventure wasn`t really clear but .. go to the sportsfield en talk to manny and solve the puzzle after that go in the tool_shed and free the easter bunny , he was imprisoned by Bonez that`s all for this week and you also get a locker...
    Panfu should really notify better about they`re adventures almost no one is noticing it. Also the item machine works today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went on Panfu a bit late last night and saw it all.
      But thank you anyway : )

      - Damian101

      Delete

Blog Archive