This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Panfu's Easter Egg Hunt 2013 (Egg #7) + New Item Hack + Booster Machine + Where's Damian? (38) + Gift Time (38)

Gooooooood morning everyone.

About a week ago, I tried to figure out how to do that item hack again, because I knew that it were still possible. (When I got some items for people on Panfu, like Smoshy)
And I just for the life couldn't figure out how to do it.
But I were saying to myself "I bet it's right under my nose?"
And last night. No one were on Panfu at all.
So I thought, "I'll give it another go"
So I tried some techniques.
Some failed to work.
But then...I did "Something"
And believe me or not. It actually worked!
Getting the item now takes a bit longer than before. It involves me logging out and logging back in again.
But it's up and running once again!

On with the blog post:
Here is today's location for the 7th Easter Egg.


Hospital



That were probably the easiest Egg to find, yet!

And while you are at the Jungle, head on down to the Booster Machine, it's active today!


And for any Gold Pandas out there.
Today is another day to collect one of the gifts at the tree-house.


Now this will go with the popcorn machine and the cotton candy machine.
When you click on the Slushie Machine, it starts to pour the Green one for you.


Just don't drink it too fast.
You don't want brain freeze!

And now for the last bit of the post:

Last week I were at the Gym.


I forgot to take a picture of the Gym in full-size.
Sorry.

But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.
Bye byeeee!

- The one and only, Damian101

1 comment:

  1. Panfu always freezes up when I try anything with cheat engine , cool that you got it to work. Also Bonez will be appearing soon at the castle and he will most likely turn someone into a Frog it`s not really a big adventure but I hope we will discover more about Bonez, though i don`t expect too much of course.
    Well i just hope i will get the 9 easter eggs in time not that there will be any Great items as a reward but still .. it`s worth trying.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive