This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 25 March 2013

Panfu's Easter Egg Hunt 2013 (Egg #6) + Some Of My New Panfu Hacks

Goooooood morning everyone!
Here is today's 6th Easter Egg.




Hay Barn



So that hint what Benny said yesterday were true!
Yesterday when I got my Easter Egg, I went back and talked to Benny.
He told me today's hint, which were yesterday.
I tried it again today, but it didn't work. He just kept saying today's hint.

And I said a few days ago, I would post some of my new Panfu Hacks.
Well here they are. These are probably some of my best Hacks so far.

*Special Thanks To One Of My Panfu German Friends Who Gave Some Help! : )*

These hacks are really cool.
I can now use functions without being a Gold Panda.
And I can use Functions that are no longer in Panfu!
I'll show you some.







Able to use those snowmobiles when they aren't in Panfu no more.

Remember Panfu's Anniversary?
Well, I can still throw the cake.



Bubbles popping above my Panda head.

That's just some of the Hacks.
There's lots more. Like turning people into tumble weeds from that Scarecrow in Panfu a few months back.

I'll post some more pictures soon!
Bye bye

Oh and one more thing . I am absoluteness saddened that Panfu keep deactivating people's accounts for no good reason. Recently, HouseOfAnubis has been deactivated....Her account with Lifetime Membership!
That's just so harsh that Panfu did that. I sure hope you get your account back House.
In future. I'm really going to watch what I say on Panfu. It's only a matter of time before we might get deactivated...:(
All I can say is: let's just try and watch what we say on Panfu...Anything seems to get you block/deactivated...

- The one and only. Damian101

6 comments:

  1. I ALSO GOT BANNED ok this is what happened Elizabeth wanted coins I SAID PASSWORD BY MISTAKE AND GOT BANNED yes BANNED gotta watch what I say


    Oh and BTW how do you do those hacks with cheat engine or visual basic

    from Dip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, whys everyone getting banned!
      I'm scared of getting Moderator messages now.
      I'm just worried if one of the messages will say that you've been deactivated.


      And I mostly do all my hacks with Visual Basic.
      There isn't a great amount on Cheat Engine.

      Delete
    2. Which version of visual basic?

      Delete
  2. Hi damian thx for gettin the word out of me bein' deactivated x , lol gtg goin 2 london xD -

    i find out if i get my account back too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey House.
      It's fine, just helping a friend out.
      Hope you have a GREAT time in London!
      : )

      - Damian101

      Delete
  3. i dont talk much on panfu so....... i think I'm safe for that

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive