This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Where's Damian? (35)

Afternoon all.

I would have my Gift Time post added to this.
But sometimes Panfu launch the item a little late.
I will post it later on today.

Last week on Where's Damian? I were...




At the Pony Yard.

Congratulations to m237 who got it right!

But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.

I really can't wait to get my new computer. 
I miss hanging out with all you Pandas of Panfu.
It will be like hold times : )

Take care!

The one and only. Damian101
P.S. I know this is kinda early to say. But just over 4 months time it will be my 2 year anniversary of Panfu Blogging.

8 comments:

  1. Well done Damian! You definitely ARE One and only :D You maybe not know who I am but I'm on panfu and you might know Smoshy18 And Deedstar :D I'm a really big fanof you, and your AMAZING..

    ~Taffeyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Taffey.

      Thank you very much for the comment.
      I really like it when people say nice things about me or the blog.

      Yeah I do know Smoshy and Deedstar. They are awesome friends!
      I'm hoping to get my computer very soon. So I'll be in Panfu much more often. So I'll try and look out for you in Panfu.

      I'll see you around : )

      -Damian101

      Delete
  2. Thanks Damian, if you see me on panfu, I'm called iTaffyxx. And + no problem :) Your blogs awesome, so you deserve the comment :D

    ~Taffey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Taffy. I'll keep my eye out for you.

      And once again, Thank you : )

      - The one and only, Damian101.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is really cool!!!!!! I only just saw your blog cos my friends told me. I hope I might see you on panfu my name is panfu_leila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there panfu_leila

      Thank you for the comment. It's good to read some nice comments.
      I'll look out for you in Panfu, my name is: __Damian101__.

      Delete
  4. sorry about the double comment. My computer is going mad like mad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay.
      My computer is mad too!

      - Damian101

      Delete

Blog Archive