This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 29 March 2013

Panfu's Easter Rewards 2013 + Gift Machine + Little Error On Panfu + Gold Panda 4 Ever Will End Soon!

Gooood morning.

Happy Good Friday!
I don't know if there is a "Happy" in Good Friday, but I'm saying it anyway.
On my calendar it says: "Good Friday is classed as a bank holiday, accept for the USA"? Not sure if that's true? 
Soooo, Easter is in two days!
Benny Bunny is now handing out the prizes from the Easter Egg Hunt.














So Panfu have made is so EVERYONE can use the chick spell and use the rabbit transformation!
Hope you all have fun!



 

I think this years Easter in Panfu has been great!
I'm looking forward for next years now!

And now with the other news about Panfu:
Today the gift machine is active!

This item will now go with the punching bag and the dumbbells!
Look at my wooby working out! 


In other news:
Panfu have now put a countdown for the Gold Panda 4 Ever.


This is the last chance to get this.

You know how Panfu have made it so everyone can now use the chick spell, and transform into a rabbit?
Well, when you go on the chick spell, it DOESN'T let you use the frog spell or snail spell. It just doesn't load up!
I did the test on my Member account and on a non Member account. And it doesn't work on any of them.


Strange?!

One more thing:
Tomorrow I won't really be online. I'm going out of town.
So if I don't see you tomorrow, I'll either see you sometime today or on Sunday!
Bye byeeeeeeee!

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. In Panfu's blog, you know that colouring in sheet?
That were a competition in Panfu two years ago for Easter.
The winners with the best drawings got given memberships...I think? I can't remember what the prize were now? But I'm sure it were the membership.

P.P.S I got one Egg from the German Panfu and got the Bunny Ears.

3 comments:

  1. Hey damian I got Visual Basic express 2010 and I am new to it can you tell me how to connect it to panfu and make hacks
    thanks

    Your Friend
    Dipuzaman

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive