This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Panfu's Easter Egg Hunt 2013 (Egg #8) + Orc/Elf Furniture + Spring Clothes

Good morning everyone.

I can't believe there will be only 1 Easter Egg to find after today!
It seems to have gone by really quick!

I knew instantly where the Easter Egg were. At the Pony Yard, right room. (Pony Stable)

Pony Stable



So tomorrow, there will only be 1 Easter Egg left.
And I think we will get some rewards on that day.
Or maybe Friday.

Yesterday I were suppose to post this.
But there already were too much information on yesterdays post.
Now the Orc/Elf furniture is available.
This were available yesterday.
Panfu haven't yet made a post about it. So I'm guessing they will talk about it some time this week.

And also, Panfu have made some Spring clothing.
I can't believe that there's 5 pieces of clothing on each gender!
That has to be the most items on 1 page (10 items!)

Before I end this post.
You know how Panfu do those weekly 'Expert Of The Week'.
Well, I might turn my 'Where's Damian?' into something like that.
But the down side is that I cannot send these items to you directly.
So if you do want the items, I'll need the account information.
I know you're probably think that's a bad thing. And I can't blame you.
But you're looking at the guy who has done the coin hack to over 30 people in Panfu.
And also did some item hacks form some friends (Like Smoshy)
But it's up to you if you want those items. You can turn the offer down if you want to.
And I've said this before, and I'll say it again.
Why would I want more accounts?
I have plenty of them.
I have my own account with Membership Forever.
I have pretty much all the old clothing.
I'm level 60
And all achievement awards done.
So it's up to you if you want them. We can privately talk on the chat box at the bottom. Or talk on the blog.
And you can change your password once I got you the items.

I think I'll just end the post now.
Bye bye : )

The one and only, Damian101

1 comment:

  1. Hey damain I got VISUAL BASIC however it seems like a bunch of codes to me at this time can you teach me how to make hacks thanks

    Your friend
    Dipuzaman

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive